jueves, 14 de mayo de 2009

What a Wonderful World


Louis Armstrong was a famous American trumpet player and singer. He one of the most important figures in the history of jazz music. We listened to one of Louis Armstrong's songs and learned the words to it as well.


What a Wonderful World

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
They're really saying I love you.

I hear babies crying, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll never know
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world.

Download a powerpoint presentation with the song and words here.
Or listen to just the song here or song and video here.


What color are the trees?
green

What color are the roses?
red

What color is the sky?
blue

What color are the clouds?
white

What colors are in the rainbow?
red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario