sábado, 27 de junio de 2009

Message To My Students

Dear students in grades K-6,

Thank you for a wonderful time at Escuela 1 Artigas. I enjoyed teaching you English for these past few months. I couldn't imagine a better school. Your hellos, hugs, and kisses always made me smile. I am proud of how much you have learned. You are a group of very intelligent boys and girls. Keep working on listening, reading, writing, and speaking English. I will miss you very much.

Love,

Jennifer


Estimados estudiantes,

Gracias por un tiempo maravilloso en la Escuela 1 Artigas. Me encantó enseñarles inglés estos últimos meses. No podría imaginar una escuela mejor. Sus saludos, abrazos, y besos siempre me hicieron sonreír. Estoy orgullosa de ustedes. Han aprendido mucho y son muy inteligentes. Continúan trabajando en inglés. Voy a extrañarles mucho.

Un beso,

Jennifer

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario